Facilities for People With Disabilities
The management of Perth Concert Hall endeavours to accommodate patrons with disabilities whenever possible. However, due to the production requirements of some events, these special facilities can sometimes become limited.
We therefore recommend that all patrons with special requirements state their needs at the time of booking tickets. It may be useful also to call the venue during normal business hours prior to your attendance on 9231 9900.
Our usual facilities include:
- Universal access available via the ramp at the St Georges Terrace entrance
- Universal accessible toilet available on the ground floor of the venue
- Lift access to foyers is available from top level of the No 7 car park
- Special allocated seating in the auditorium
- A hearing induction loop operating N6:35 to X6:35 in the stalls area
- ACROD parking available in the City of Perth No 7 car park on Terrace Road (river front)
Download our Access Information Brochure